San Diego  –  Irvine  –  Arcadia  –  Cupertino  –  Fremont  –  Pleasanton


San Diego Campus June 24 – August 2
Fremont Campus: June 17 – July 26
Irvine, Cupertino, Pleasanton, Arcadia Campuses: June 10 – July 19


High Bluff Academy offers accredited courses for students who will be entering grades 9-12. Students in San Diego have been benefitting from our classes since 2002. HBA has recently partnered with IvyMax Learning Centers to offer classes to students in Irvine, Arcadia, Pleasanton, Cupertino and Fremont. All classes are limited to 20 students, with average class sizes of 12 students. HBA teachers are experts in delivering high quality courses in a short amount of time.


WHY is High Bluff Academy such a great place to spend your summer?

  • ACCELERATE  your learning by taking a math class so you can jump ahead next school year and meet prereqs for AP classes
  • REMEDIATE any low grades by retaking classes to raise your GPA and enhance your understanding of the material
  • PREPARE for AP science classes by taking our Honors Chemistry or College Prep Physics
  • LIGHTEN your academic load next school year by taking one of your challenging subjects this summer
  • IMPROVE your writing and critical reading skills by taking our English classes.


To view our class schedule for summer:

Please click here for the San Diego Campus.

Please click here for all other locations.



To enroll in a class you will need to:

1. Fill out our enrollment agreement and pay the nonrefundable $250 deposit.  May 1st is the deadline to pay the balance of the tuition. 

2. For the courses for high school credit, print out the SDUHSD OFF CAMPUS FORM and the High Bluff Course Description and submit these to your high school counselor. (We do not need to sign these forms.) This is for students attending TPHS, CCA, SDA or LCC only.

3. For students attending any other schools, please see your counselor for instructions if you plan to transfer the credit or use it as a prerequisite for another course. If your high school does not have a request form, you can use our form: Request for Transfer of Credit 

4. Bring the course description and request form to your counselor as early as possible. Colleges will accept courses on a High Bluff Academy transcript. You will only need to get your counselor’s permission if you are 1) remediating a low grade, 2) using the course to fulfill a high school graduation requirement or 3) requesting permission to accelerate to a higher level course. 

Get Directions
Call Now